|Pray for our brothers and sisters|
suffering worldwide for Jesus!
With no special technique required, prayer opens doors. Not sure what to pray about? The Bible is an excellent place to start.
- That believers will stand firm in their faith (1 Peter 5:8-10)
- That they will not be fearful but trust God (Revelations 2:10)
- That they will not seek to retaliate, but entrust themselves to Him who judges justly and seek to live in peace with everyone (Romans 12:17-21, 1 Peter 2:23).
- That they will be enabled to rejoice, even in suffering (1 Peter 4:12-13).
- That they will be able to actually love and forgive those who persecute them (Matthew 5:43-44; Luke 23:34, Colossians 3:13).
- That they will bless those who have persecuted them (Romans 12:14, 21).
- That they will rely on the Lord’s strength and not on their own (2 Corinthians 1:8-9).
- For the provision of Bibles and other Christian literature to reach the most remote and needy areas where they are in the shortest supply (Psalm 119:42-43).
- That those who suffer tremendous physical pain and trials will be delivered by the Lord from their agony (2 Corinthians 1:9-11).
- That those of us who have religious freedom will understand what it means to suffer with other members of the worldwide Church (1 Corinthians 12:26).
- That we in Canada would have the boldness and courage to speak out and seek to make changes in the name of the Lord, on behalf of persecuted believers (Proverbs 31:8-9).
- That we in Canada would faithfully remember and pray for our Christian family worldwide who are in prison and suffering for their faith (Hebrews 13:5).
Thank you for standing with us!