In this month's edition:
- Year-in-review 2012: In this month’s issue, please reflect with us on the situations that have prompted prayer, the projects in which we were privileged to take part, and the ongoing challenges and opportunities for Canadian Christians to glorify God by serving His persecuted Church.
- Holding the ropes in the Communist world: Discover how Canadian Christians have joined VOM this year to encourage believers, spread the Good News, honour sacrifice, and remember families in countries like China, Eritrea, Colombia, and Vietnam.
- Holding the ropes in the Hindu and Buddhist worlds: This year, VOM has come alongside our persecuted family in Sri Lanka and India by providing help to children and by renewing communities through skills training and microloans. Please join us in supporting these ongoing projects in the year ahead!
- Holding the ropes in the Muslim world: Christians face much opposition for their faith in countries like Iran, Sudan, Nigeria, and Pakistan. Learn how VOM is working with our brothers and sisters in Muslim countries to provide refuge, rebuild lives, share God’s love, and secure a hopeful future for young believers.
- Who held the ropes this year? Christians just like you. A growing volunteer network, hundreds of speaking events, conferences, letter writing campaigns, and more. Christians across Canada have been using their time and talents in wonderful ways in 2012 to bless our persecuted family. Find out how you can join them in 2013!