This Year in Review issue includes:
- God’s work in dangerous places: Jesus never promised His people physical safety when doing His work, but He did promise His presence. Read the 2011 year in review, sharing how your gifts have carried out God’s work in some of the most hostile areas for Christians.
- God’s work in Nigeria: A Christian was elected president of Nigeria, and Muslims rioted in the streets, taking out their anger on the Body of Christ. Learn how VOM responded by bringing help and encouragement to the church in Nigeria in the wake of the riots.
- God’s work in India and Sri Lanka: Learn how your gifts helped children whose parents have paid the price for following Christ in these two countries.
- God’s work in Colombia: Parachutes have poured in from our readers, but more is needed. These parachutes are taking the gospel into guerrilla-controlled areas in Colombia and many are coming to Christ.
- Christmas Blessing: Iraq: Don’t miss out on this practical way to help, love and encourage our persecuted family in war-torn Iraq.
You can subscribe online here.