Inside this issue:
- Paying the price in Vietnam: This month, you will meet four men and three women who are paying the price for following Christ in Vietnam.
- What does the Church in Canada need?: Does the Church in Canada need persecution to bring about revival? Read what VOM CEO Corey Odden has to say in response to this critical question.
- Belarus: A communist ‘island’: A former republic in the communist Soviet Union, Belarus still maintains its communist roots. Learn how a restrictive law is affecting the Church and how a pastor was incriminated for leading a worship service.
- Back to our roots: VOM founder Pastor Richard Wurmbrand wrote, “Let the aim of our lives be to give joy to those around us.” Be encouraged by this challenge to bring joy to others.
- Will you pray with us?: November 13th is the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church. Don’t miss this opportunity to share with your church the overcoming testimonies of our persecuted family worldwide!
You can subscribe online here.