|Please pray for imprisoned Christians in Iran.|
All mobile phones were confiscated, as was the church's audio-visual equipment and Christian literature.
All attendees, including children, were reportedly detained. Most were released within a few hours. However, the church's pastor (Farhad), his wife (Shahnaz) and two other church members (David and Naser) remain detained. Their whereabouts are unknown.
We are pleased to report that another Iranian Christian, Shahla Rahmati, was released on December 20 having been cleared of all charges against her. She had been detained since March 9.
Iranian Christians request our prayers that:
- Farhad, Shahnaz, David and Naser will know the presence and peace of Jesus, and be released soon.
- All church members will know the Spirit's wisdom and guidance, especially concerning meeting together for worship.
- All confiscated property would be returned.
- Shahla would know the Father's love and healing as she adjusts to normal life.
- All officials involved will love mercy, act justly, learn about Jesus and choose to follow Him.