- “Persecution: What would you do?” Many have wondered, If persecution came to Canada, what would I do? Ultimately, we wonder, Would my faith be strong enough to endure it? This article looks at recent situations Christians faced in Indonesia, Algeria and Vietnam, as well as one that happened almost 20 years ago in Iran. Each testimony reflects a question, asking what we would do if faced with persecution. Some of their responses may surprise you.
- From the CEO: On occasion, VOM receives letters and phone calls criticizing the “ugly” nature of the photos we print in our monthly newsletter. Such photos make us uncomfortable when confronted with the ugly truth of Christian persecution. But CEO Corey Odden shares how in reality, such photos teach us beautiful, eternal truths.
- Christian Martyrs: The year was A.D. 304, and it was a dangerous time for Christians in the Roman Empire. Read how six of the eight men made a strong statement to show their readiness to die for Christ.
- Iran Special Report: Reports of Christians being arrested in Iran have been numerous since the first of the year. This article will update you on the current situation and how VOM is getting the gospel and encouragement into the hostile nation of Iran.
- William Booth DVD: When William Booth and his followers set out to preach Christ in London’s East End, they meet a band of thugs armed with clubs and rocks who are determined to keep them out. But William and his “Salvation Army” are not dissuaded. Inspire your children to boldly evangelize with this new edition to the Torchlighters DVD series.
You can subscribe online here.