|Pray for believers in Tajikistan.|
- Unity among Protestant churches is growing.
- There are many testimonies of a growing interest in the Good News among Muslims.
- Many churches have a missionary vision for reaching out to the neighbouring Muslim countries.
Today, please consider praying for believers in Tajikistan.
- Almost all registered churches in Tajikistan were able to re-register in accordance with the legal requirements. However, the Union of Evangelical Christian Baptists was denied registration as a union of churches. That limits their rights, e.g. to open new churches. Also some smaller new churches faced problems with registration.
- The majority of the population continue to live in conditions of extreme poverty, unemployment and frequent electricity blackouts.
- Many labour migrants from Tajikistan and elsewhere in Central Asia live and work in Russia and become more open to the gospel there than in their home countries.