|Pray for believers in Kyrgyzstan.|
- Unity among Protestant churches is growing.
- There are many testimonies of a growing interest in the Good News among Muslims.
- Many churches have a missionary vision for reaching out to the neighbouring Muslim countries.
Today, please consider praying for believers in Kyrgyzstan.
- In Kyrgyzstan, 2010 was a year of political riots and ethnic clashes, which affected the church as well.
- The church leaders hope that the highly restrictive religious law brought in by former president Bakiev will be radically changed under the new government and restored at least to the level the country had before Bakiev.
- The churches are actively participating in helping those who lost their homes and businesses because of ethnic clashes between Kyrgyzs and Uzbeks in Osh.